Shepherd Entertainment takes you on a tour of the St. Charles Church, which is the most important Baroque Church in Austria. The church was commissioned by Charles VI to celebrate the passing of the plague and was named by the same person after the saint of the same name.
Visit the St. Charles Church in Vienna The Karl’s statue, the last work of the great architect Fischer von Erlach, which was finished by his son after his death, is the most important Baroque Church of Austria. The church was commissioned by Charles VI to celebrate the passing of the plague, and was named by the same person after the saint of the same name. The large dome, the two twisted pillars and the portico, resembling ancient Greek temples has a special effect on the visitor especially now after a renovation. It’s worth it to take the lift and take a look at the beautiful frescos of your Johann Michael Rottmayr. The main altar is the work of Lorenzo Matielli. The building with a large golden globe on top is the houses recession, which was built in 1898 to represent and introduce this style to the public. The guilded painted houses at the nearby square were also built in this style. The most famous masters of the Viennese recession were Gustav Klimt, Joseph Olbrich, and Alter von Vertner. The greens recession style building designed one from Vagner used to be a subway stop. Later, it became a gallery and a café, which was named after the architect. The words recession means exodus. So at the end of the 19th century, young artist who wanted something new left the artistic academies and established independent groups which from more in touched with the directions of the age. The building of the Mosaic Varian is a fortunate mixture of several styles. Its main hall is known worldwide. Thanks to television broadcasts made from here. The famous New Year’s concerts are held here, which were conducted earlier by Clamen Scralves, Billabos Crobsky, and Moren Missal. These were the place where Arterial Truscanini, Gustav Marlowe, Alto Klemperer, Richard Strauss, and Herbert von Karajan, conducted the Vienna Filomonic. The Gardic church at used to be a church belonging to the hospital standing beside it. But after the demolition of the hospital, it became the property of the police guards. It received its name on that occasion, and 200 years later, it also received a statue of Pope John Paul II. The Belvedere Palace Complex used to be the summer residence of Prince Erjohn de Savoy. The noble man who loved grandeur told his architects and sculptures to create a park with statues and fountains, which unified all the beauty of the Italian Renaissance and French Baroque Gardens. After his death, the new owner became Maria Theresa, who gave the place the name Belvedere, which is Italian for nice view. The engagement of Maria Antoinette and Louie XVI of France was celebrated here with a huge masquerade. Later, Joseph II opened a lower Belvedere to the public while Franz Ferdinand, the Erich of the Throne lived in the upper Belvedere until 1914 when Goverlow Prince Eve prevented him from returning. After the fall of the monarchy, most of the halls became museums, but they also had conferences and political meetings here. In 1955, the Austrian State treaty, proclaiming the sovereignty of Austria, resigned in the marble hall. The Baroque museum of the lower Belvedere is especially interesting. In the marble and mirror halls, their beliefs and statues, as well as paintings form the greatest to the Baroque style, Roke Myra, Johann Smith of Crenz and Malburch. The statues of the park were inspired by Greek mythology. The museum of Medieval Austrian arts was established in the former winter garden, the Angerry. In Vienna, mostly, those are able to see the Danube who arrived by both, or visit the island between the Danube and the old Danube. There’s a small train operating at the side of the 1964 world fare, and theirs a chair lift above it. Small boats depart from the dock, summer museo within Vienna but some of them sail Va Khao or even to Bratislava or Budapest. There’s an old antique market on the riverbank. It’s as if one roaming the bank at the same where many painters and graphic artists sell their works. Between April 1st and October 31st, boats departing from under the shredding Barroca showed the city from a different point of view during a three hour trip. Those who would like another kind of view of the city could take a walk to the top of the tower of Saint Steven’s Cathedral, or the 252 meter dome atrium, or take a private flight from Shrecka Airport. The Arania is an observatory in a cultural center. It was built at the beginning of the 20th century based on plans by Max Fabian. Primarily, popular scientific lectures are held in its hall. The flee market or flow marked has been a colorful spot in the city for a long time. Every Saturday, old books, France stamps and engravings, photos, discs, used products and ardopt chips are put on sale. It’s not too difficult to find Internet share, as the session lamped of initial mirror or real alpine porcelain, maybe a Baroque musical clock.