Trying To Cook A Squirrel, Man Sets Apartment Complex Ablaze
Related Videos
Popular
Most Recent
Most Viewed

Description


A massive fire broke out at Clearview Apartments Wednesday afternoon, leaving 29 families looking for new places to stay for the forseeable future. Late Wednesday night, FOX 17 was able to confirm with authorities that the fire was started by a resident, who was apparently trying to burn the fur off of a squirrel to prepare it for eating in either the resident's kitchen or balcony.