Live Fish Found Inside a Boy's Body
Related Videos
Popular
Most Recent
Most Viewed

Description


Except for a few brave souls, most of us don't like the idea of eating live food and even if we are courageous enough to consume live food, we expect that it's no longer alive once inside our body. For a young boy in India, one of the worst possible nightmares became a reality. Playing along with his friends by a river in central India, he swallowed a fish and started having breathing problems.

Transcript


Live Fish Found Inside a Boy's Body - as part of the news series by GeoBeats. Except for a few brave souls, most of us don't like the idea of eating live food and even if we are courageous enough to consume live food, we expect that it's no longer alive once inside our body. For a young boy in India, one of the worst possible nightmares became a reality. Playing along with his friends by a river in central India, he swallowed a fish and started having breathing problems. He was taken to the doctors and during his recovery operation, the fish was found to be alive inside the boy's body. According to the Telegraph, the fish had gone to his lungs instead of stomach. Not surprisingly, there have been other instances where objects had to be removed from human bodies. According to the British Medical Journal, a 76 year old woman had swallowed a pen 25 years prior and showed no symptoms as a result of that pen being there for so long. Remarkably, the pen still worked after extraction.. In yet another incident, while brushing her teeth, an Israeli woman bent over the sink and accidentally swallowed her entire toothbrush.