Child Overdoses After Getting Wrong Prescription
Related Videos
Popular
Most Recent
Most Viewed

Description


The family of a 7 year-old is suing, after he almost died when a drug mixup by his pharmacy left him accidentally overdosed on the wrong medication. The pharmacist's mea culpa may not be nearly enough to avoid legal action and the threat of losing his license. "He wasn't moving," is how the second grader's mother, Christina Torres, described the state she found her son Adrien Hernandez in one evening in July after she'd given him the prescribed dose of what she thought was Ritalin.